The IFIC Special Interest Group on Digital Health Enabling Integrated Care aims to develop a clear understanding of the role digital solutions play in the delivery of integrated care, while creating a platform for an engaged group to share knowledge around: 1) available technologies; and 2) development, implementation, and evaluation methods. The SIG aims to further the field and enable the spread of effective digital health solutions across organizational and geographic boundaries.
Request for meeting
The SIG would like to host its annual meeting at ICIC20 in Croatia. At ICIC19 we convened informally with members to help structure the initial aims and vision for the SIG. This year we would like a more formal meeting to report back to members on progress on agreed upon aims, share learnings from the 2019/2020 webinar series, and engage in a co-design session to plan the SIGs 2020/2021 activities including:
• The SIG objectives and aims for 2020/2021
• Reflections on how Digital Health is presented at IFIC conferences (planning ahead to future events)
• Webinar and newsletter topics to address in the 2020/2021 season
• New projects of interest to members and identification of sub-leads to drive activities
• Identification of international research and grant opportunities to help SIG members work together across borders – identification of sub-leads on promising opportunities
We would also to include a zoom link for members unable to attend the meeting in person.
Meeting agenda – 60 minutes
Welcome (5 minutes)
Overview of 2019/2020 year in terms of completed activities related to aims and key learning from these activities (20 minutes)
Setting our 2020/2021 agenda. We will discuss changes/amendments to our objectives, reflections on the ICIC20 conference so far, brainstorming webinar and newsletter topics, identification of new projects and sub-leads, identification of international research and grant opportunities. (30 minutes).